If you require sensors to measure stress, load, force or torque in your motorsport application, then we can help…
Applied Measurements is a long-established and well-known supplier of motorsport sensors and design expertise for the world of motorsport. Our motorsport customer base includes many prominent companies from all sectors including Formula One, MotoGP, WRC and Nascar.
We have earned a reputation for excellence in both our design and manufacture of motorsport sensors, together with achieving lead-times required by the industry, while superb technical specification and unrivalled technical support are the norm rather than the exception.
Applications we have worked on in the motorsport industry include:
- Fatigue Testing of Suspension & Structural Members
- Suspension Linkage Force Measurement
- Gear Change Force Measurement
- Steering Force Measurement
- Wheel Bearing Force Measurement
- Wheel Weighing / Corner Weight Platforms
- Wind Tunnels (Lift, Drag & Yaw)
- Integral Wheel Drag Measurement
- Foot Brake Force Measurement
- Engine & Braking Dynamometer
- Hand Brake Force Measurement
- Instrumented Spherical Rod End Bearings
- Pitch Link Force Measurement
For many years we have had a close association with KA Sensors, a company specialising in meeting the needs of the Motorsport industry. We have collaborated on the development of numerous motorsport sensors, culminating in the design and manufacture of a diverse range of custom transducers which are currently in use across the globe.
Please visit the KA Sensors website to view their full range of products.
Alternatively you can contact them directly on +44 (0) 1476 568057 or [email protected]co.uk