At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-5kg up to 0-100kg
- Output: 2mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- High Accuracy: <±0.03%/Rated Capacity
- Optional IP67 Version
- ATEX Certificate: EEx ia IIC T4
- Designed for Low Range Measurement Applications – Ideal in Weighing Scales
- Suitable for Industrial Environments
- Ideal for retrofitting into existing designs
- Lightweight & Low Cost
- High Accuracy Guaranteed
- Customised Versions
- Immersion Protection up to 1m on Request
The OBUC low profile single point load cell is designed for use in weighing scales and a wide selection of low range force measurement applications such as manufacturing, testing, research and development. It is primarily designed for compression measurements, but it can also measure tension loads, or it can be used bi-directionally.
The single point load cell dual cantilever beam design makes them insensitive to bending moments and also offers extremely high accuracy and stability, while aluminium construction ensures light weight and low cost.
Customised versions of the single point load cell with dimensions and fixings to allow direct retro-fitment in place of obsolete products or to suit specific applications are available on request.
5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100
M6x1 - 10 deep
Single Point Load Cells Help Farmers Balance the Scales
The Challenge – Design a weighing system to accurately measure the weight of birds maximising poultry farming profitability. Poultry farmers need to accurately weigh the birds to ensure they meet the correct specification and adjust the bird feed mix accordingly.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg