At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-12.5kN up to 0-540kN
- Output: 1.5mV/V nominal
- Environmental Protection: IP66
- Accuracy: <±1.5%/RC typical
- Custom-Sized Versions Available
- Low Height & Compact – To easily fit where space is limited.
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed – Its high-frequency response captures transient measurement fast.
- Long-Life and Low Maintenance – With its rugged stainless steel construction.
- Adapt It For Your Application – With our customisation service.
- Submersible Versions Available – Perfect for marine and offshore applications.
The CCG low profile donut load cell (also known as an annular load cell, force washer or load washer) has been designed for applications where bolt tension needs to be measured with a very low-profile transducer. They are also used in cable tension measurement applications where they are mounted at the anchor point to provide continuous monitoring.
The annular donut load cell design is inherently stiff which gives it an excellent frequency response allowing it to be used for transient measurements if required, while the rugged stainless steel construction and IP66 ingress protection rating ensure a long and maintenance-free life.
Our annular donut load cell design is one that customised regularly to suit a multitude of applications, these include even lower height versions, the current record for which stands at 5mm, fully submersible IP68 versions and versions with inserts to allow the use of a single load cell with multiple sizes of bolt. We have also constructed very high capacity versions, with 3000kN / 300 tonnes being the largest manufactured to date, however, it is possible for us to manufacture versions rated to 15MN / 1500 tonnes and above for extreme applications.
Additionally, if you can allow the space for a taller load cell, the accuracy can be vastly improved by doubling the standard height. So, if you need a special version to suit your application please call our sales team who will be happy to discuss your required specification in detail, or use our contact form in the sidebar.
|Model||Capacity (kN)||ØA||ØB||ØC||H||Deflection||Resonant Frequency (kHz)@zero load||Weight (kg)|
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg