At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-100N up to 0-50kN
- Output: 2mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.30%/RC
- Low Profile Design
- Low Profile & Integral Mounting Threads Make it Ideal to use in Small Spaces
- Designed for Both Tension and Compression Monitoring
- Customisation Available to Suit Your Application
- Excellent at Monitoring Fast Changes Thanks to its Low Deflection
The DDE miniature in-line load cell is suitable for use in both tension and compression and offers a very low profile body coupled with integral mounting threads to allow use in applications with restricted mounting space where other in-line load cell designs such as S-Beam load cells are too large.
The DDE’s small size means that weight is kept to a minimum, this, in conjunction with it’s low deflection, results in a high stiffness assembly and makes the load cell suited to the measurement of fast changes in load and high frequency transients.
The DDE miniature in-line load cell is currently being used in many applications including automotive production, cable tension monitoring and suspension force monitoring. Customised versions with different thread sizes, specific dimensions and interim capacity can also provided if required.
|Deflection mm||Resonant Frequency kHz|
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg