Fires and explosions endanger lives, cause severe injury and cause significant environmental damage.
Explosive atmospheres created by combustible gases, vapours, mists and dust, must be protected from ignition sources.
Reduce the dangers in hazardous areas by using the new X24 wireless ATEX & IECEx approved instrumentation to collect measurements from your load cell, pressure sensor or any other strain gauge-based transducer.
X24 Wireless ATEX Approved Transmission in Hazardous Zones 1 and 2
13 Reasons Why You Should Use This ATEX Approved Telemetry:
- Exceptional Reliable Wireless Signal in Hazardous Environments
- Accepts Inputs up to 3.2mV/V from a Load Cell or Strain Gauge Bridge Sensor
- Intrinsically Safe with the Latest CSA Certification
- Ideal for Petrochemical, Industrial Processing and Oil & Gas Industries
- Superior Accuracy Thanks to its 9 Point Linearisation
- Up to 1/2 a Mile Wireless Range!
- Long Battery Life up to 5 Years
- OEM Options to Fit Inside Sensors
- Fast Setup – Software Calibration in Less Than 3 Minutes!
- FREE Logging Software
- Expandable Wireless System into Safe Zones With T24 Telemetry Instrumentation
- Fast Transmission Rates of 200 per Second
- Multiple Channel Setup for Site-Wide Monitoring
Watch the X24 ATEX Animation Below and See How It Works
Watch and find out how the X24 wireless ATEX approved telemetry instrumentation can be used in Zones 1 and 2 hazardous areas.
Plus, see how to expand your wireless system into the safe zone using T24 wireless telemetry, also available.
Read the X24 Wireless Telemetry Datasheets to Find Out More
You can also give us a call on (+44) 0118 981 7339 or email us.