Read the real life case study of power take-off torque monitoring on the Wave Energy Converter The SeaPower Platform. See how our complete torque measuring system enabled engineers to accurately monitor the torque applied by the Wave Energy Converter as it responded to waves in the test tank with accurate, fast and reliable results.Read More...
The new DRVL rotary torque transducer features:
- Greater Compatibility with a Range of Evaluation Devices
- Offers 2 Output Standard Signals (10V and 10kHz ± 5kHz)
- Has an Increased Speed Range
- High Accuracy to 0.1% (0.05% Optional)
- Is Cheaper to Buy
Read this article to find out more.Read More...
The DRBK-A rotary torque transducer with display is ideal to use if you want a simple to read real-time speed/torque display without any extra analysis.
- Instant Speed/Torque Display
- Low Cost as No Additional Instrumentation Needed
- Compact with its Built-In Display
- Real-Time Speed Updates of 1 x Sample/Second
The YDNS miniature reaction torque sensor’s compact size and in-line direct drive measurement capability meant it could easily be housed within the waterproof enclosure of the 1/50th scale wave energy converter.Read More...
We can now offer you lower capacity versions 0.5Nm, 1Nm and 2Nm giving you improved measurement accuracy in lower-torque applications such as small gearbox and low-power motor testing.Read More...