Read how our dual axis force and torque sensors was used in tidal testing by the University of Oxford. They aimed to understand how the spacing between tidal turbines and different control strategies affects the performance of tidal turbines.Read More...
Read the real life case study of power take-off torque monitoring on the Wave Energy Converter The SeaPower Platform. See how our complete torque measuring system enabled engineers to accurately monitor the torque applied by the Wave Energy Converter as it responded to waves in the test tank with accurate, fast and reliable results.Read More...
The new DRVL rotary torque transducer features:
- Greater Compatibility with a Range of Evaluation Devices
- Offers 2 Output Standard Signals (10V and 10kHz ± 5kHz)
- Has an Increased Speed Range
- High Accuracy to 0.1% (0.05% Optional)
- Is Cheaper to Buy
Read this article to find out more.Read More...
The DRBK-A rotary torque transducer with display is ideal to use if you want a simple to read real-time speed/torque display without any extra analysis.
- Instant Speed/Torque Display
- Low Cost as No Additional Instrumentation Needed
- Compact with its Built-In Display
- Real-Time Speed Updates of 1 x Sample/Second
The YDNS miniature reaction torque sensor’s compact size and in-line direct drive measurement capability meant it could easily be housed within the waterproof enclosure of the 1/50th scale wave energy converter.Read More...