At a Glance
- Load Cell Capacities: 0-50kg up to 0-50,000kg
- Load Cell Output: 2mV/V
- Accuracy: <±0.15%
- Integral Load Button
- 6-Digit LED Display (±999999)
- 10 Point Linearisation
- CBES Compression Load Cell + INT4-L Load Cell Display
- Supplied Calibrated & Ready to Use
- 6 Digit LED Display for High Accuracy Applications
- 10 Point Linearisation to Guarantee Superb Accuracy
- IP65 Dust-Tight and Splashproof Protection for Industrial Environments
- Load Cell & Display Customisation Available
Applied Measurements CBES compression load cell with display is a complete, flexible, compression measuring system. It is supplied ready calibrated to UKAS traceable standards with an intuitive4-L 6 digit LED high accuracy display, for high precision compression measuring.
Capacities up to 2000kg are available in stock, so you can have this compression load cell with display in 7 – 10 working days!
Both the CBES compression load cell and INT4-L intuitive digital display (once installed) come with an IP65 dust-tight and splash-proof protection, suitable for most industrial environments. The IP65 rating comes as standard on the CBES load cell but can be increased to IP67 and even IP68 for long-term sensor immersion to suit an underwater application. The intuitive4-L display can also be supplied with an IP67 waterproof front panel cover if required (see gallery image for SPC4 cover).
The CBES compression load cell with display is ideal to use where space is limited, thanks to the CBES load cell’s low profile design. Ideal applications include press force measurement and vessel weight measurement.
This Applied Measurements CBES button load cell has an integral load button to deliver optimum performance. Plus, thanks to its built-in location holes, it offers you a fast and easy installation.
The compression load cell with display can be customised to suit your application, thanks to the CBES compression load cell and INT4-L display’s customisation options. The INT4-L display has a modular construction with various alarm relays, display colours and outputs depending on your needs. Plus, the CBES load cell can be supplied with additional IP ratings and ranges.
If you require tension and compression monitoring take a look at our tension and compression load cells, ALL of which can be calibrated with the intuitive4-L display.
Flexible Calibration Options
The compression load cell with display comes with a variety of calibration options to suit your application.
Calibration options include:
- Compression to 5 steps UKAS traceable as standard
- Additional incremental and decremental points
- Full UKAS calibration
When a full UKAS certification is required, this is provided through our association with the appropriate UKAS-accredited laboratories including the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in London.
|50,100, 200, 500||59||10||42||21||25||50||M5 x 0.8 (7 deep)||0.35kg|
|1000, 2000||59||10||42||21||25||50||M5 x 0.8 (7 deep)||0.35kg|
|5000, 10000, 20000||98||20||72||35||40||150||M6 x 1.0 (8 deep)||2.3kg|
|30000||115||32||90||47.5||60||250||M12 x 1.75 (16 deep)||3.7kg|
|50000||150||44||125||65||80||400||M16 x 2.0 (20 deep)||7.5kg|
All dimensions are in mm
Intuitive4-L Digital Display Dimensions
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online