At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-50kg up to 0-50,000kg
- Output: 2mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.15%
- Integral load button
- Option: IP67 or IP68 Submersible
- Low Height & Compact – Easily fit where space is limited
- Fast and Simple Installation – With built-in location holes
- Superior Accuracy Guaranteed – From its integral load button
- Submersible Versions Available – For marine and underwater applications
- Customisation Available – To suit your specific application
- Let us do the work for you – The CBES can be supplied as a complete system
The CBES low profile button load cell is designed for use in compression measurement applications where height is at a premium such as press force measurement and vessel weight measurement. Request pricing today.
They come with standard capacities from 0-50kg up to 0-50,000kg, with other capacities and special sizes available on request.
This button load cell has an integral load button to deliver optimum performance. Plus, its built-in location holes offers you a fast and easy installation.
The CBES button load cell has an environmental protection rating of IP65, totally dust tight and low-pressure water jets protection from any direction. The IP65 rating would be ideal for most industrial applications. The IP65 rating comes as standard but can be increased to IP67 and even IP68 for long-term immersion to suit an underwater application.
We have previously designed special versions of the CBES low profile button load cell tailored to brake pedal force measurement and also for vessel weighing where the cells were permanently submerged. If you need a customised button load cell for your application please contact our technical sales team who will be pleased to discuss your application in detail.
All of our button load cells can be supplied with digital indicators, signal conditioners, digitisers or wireless telemetry systems from our full range of transducer instrumentation. The links below show our most popular load cell instrumentation for use with the CBES.
Product Dimensions (mm)
|50,100, 200, 500||59||10||42||21||25||50||M5 x 0.8 (7 deep)||0.35kg|
|1000, 2000||59||10||42||21||25||50||M5 x 0.8 (7 deep)||0.35kg|
|5000, 10000, 20000||98||20||72||35||40||150||M6 x 1.0 (8 deep)||2.3kg|
|30000||115||32||90||47.5||60||250||M12 x 1.75 (16 deep)||3.7kg|
|50000||150||44||125||65||80||400||M16 x 2.0 (20 deep)||7.5kg|
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
Cable Length (other lengths available on request)
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm