At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-100N up to 0-20kN
- Output: 2mV/V nominal (1.5mV/V on 0-100N)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.5%/RC
- Integral Load Button
- Very Compact – At Ø30mm x 12mm height it easily fits into the smallest of spaces.
- Save on Installation Time – Ideal for retrofitting into existing designs.
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed – From its integral load button
- Let us do the hard work for you – The CDFM3 can be supplied with our wide range of instrumentation.
Applied Measurements CDFM3 miniature button load cell is designed for compression measurement applications where there is little space available for transducer mounting.
With capacities from 0-100N up to 0-20kN available in a load cell measuring just 30mm in diameter and 12mm in overall height, the CDFM3 is the second smallest button load cell that we offer. If you need load cell that is smaller still, the CDF miniature button load cell is available in capacities from 0-500N up to 0-2000N and measures 15mm diameter and 8mm in height.
The CDFM3 miniature button load cell is ideal for retro-fitment into industrial machines and process systems for monitoring and control purposes, or for incorporation into new machine designs.
Please contact our Applied Measurements expert sales team using the form in the sidebar to check price and availability on the sensor your require, or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty