At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-500N up to 0-2000N
- Output: 1.5mV/V nominal
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.5%/RC
- Integral Load Button
- Very Compact – At Ø15mm x 8mm height it easily fits into the smallest of spaces.
- Save on Installation Time – Ideal for retrofitting into existing designs.
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed – With its integral load button.
- Ideal for Compression Measurement with Limited Space.
The CDF subminiature button load cell is designed for compression measurement applications where the absolute minimum of space is available for transducer mounting.
With capacities from 500N to 2000N available measuring just 15mm in diameter and 8mm in overall height, the CDF is the smallest standard button load cell that we offer, however we can create smaller customised versions if required. If you need to measure lower or higher forces, the CDFM3 miniature button load cell is available in capacities from 0-100N right up 0-20kN and is slightly larger at 30mm diameter and 12mm in height.
The CDF subminiature button load cell is ideal for retro-fitment into industrial machines and process systems for monitoring and control purposes, or for incorporation into new machine designs.
Contact our expert sales team to check price and availability on the sensor your require, or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg