At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-500N up to 0-2000N
- Output: 1.5mV/V nominal
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.5%/RC
- Integral Load Button
- Very Compact – At Ø15mm x 8mm height it easily fits into the smallest of spaces.
- Save on Installation Time – Ideal for retrofitting into existing designs.
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed – With its integral load button.
- Ideal for Compression Measurement with Limited Space.
Applied Measurements CDF subminiature button load cell is designed for compression measurement applications where the absolute minimum of space is available for transducer mounting.
With capacities from 500N to 2000N available measuring just 15mm in diameter and 8mm in overall height, our CDF load cell is the smallest standard button load cell that we offer, however we can create smaller customised versions if required. If you need to measure lower or higher forces, the CDFM3 miniature button load cell is available in capacities from 0-100N right up 0-20kN and is slightly larger at 30mm diameter and 12mm in height.
The CDF subminiature button load cell is ideal for retro-fitment into industrial machines and process systems for monitoring and control purposes, or for incorporation into new machine designs.
Contact our expert sales team to check price and availability on the sensor you require, or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339
Published Sensor Application Articles
Below is a published sensor application paper that shows you how the CDF subminiature button load cell could be used in a specific application. See our published sensor application articles page for many more.
By Christine Dahl, Øyvind Sandbakk, Jørgen Danielsen and Gertjan Ettema, Centre for Elite Sports Research, Department of Neuromedicine and Movement Science, Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway. Front. Physiol., 21 February 2017. Available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty