This section illustrates our range of approved intrinsically safe certified ATEX pressure sensors and ATEX pressure transmitters designed for use in hazardous areas. All of our ATEX pressure sensors provide a 4-20mA output.
Our ATEX pressure sensors are available in Gauge, Absolute, Vacuum / Suction, Differential and Compound pressure measurement format in the following measuring ranges:
- Gauge: 0-5mbar (use PR3202) > 0-3000bar
- Absolute: 0-500mbar > 0-700bar
- Vacuum: 0 to -0.25mbarg > 0 to -1barg
- Differential: 0 to 5mbar > 0-200bar
- Compound: -0.25 to +0.25mbar > -1bar to +700bar
Custom pressure ranges are available on all ATEX pressure sensors.
We can also supply IECEx / ATEX certified wireless telemetry which delivers a highly accurate, reliable wireless signal for strain gauge measurements for your pressure sensor in ATEX /IECEx Zones 1 and 2.