This section illustrates our range of approved intrinsically safe certified ATEX pressure sensors and ATEX pressure transmitters designed for use in hazardous areas. All of our ATEX pressure sensors provide a 4-20mA output.
Our ATEX pressure sensors are available in Gauge, Absolute, Vacuum / Suction, Differential and Compound pressure measurement format in the following measuring ranges:
- Gauge: 0-5mbar (use PR3202) > 0-3000bar
- Absolute: 0-500mbar > 0-700bar
- Vacuum: 0 to -0.25mbarg > 0 to -1barg
- Differential: 0 to 5mbar > 0-200bar
- Compound: -0.25 to +0.25mbar > -1bar to +700bar
Custom pressure ranges are available on all ATEX pressure sensors.
We can also supply ATEX certified instrumentation to compliment your choice of ATEX pressure transmitter, please contact our sales engineers to discuss your specific requirements.