This section illustrates Applied Measurements’ range of approved intrinsically safe certified ATEX pressure sensors and ATEX pressure transmitters designed for use in hazardous areas. All of our ATEX pressure sensors provide a 4-20mA output.Read More About Our ATEX Pressure Transmitters
Our ATEX pressure sensors are available in Gauge, Absolute, Vacuum / Suction, Differential and Compound pressure measurement format in the following measuring ranges:
- Gauge: 0-5mbar (use PR3202) > 0-3000bar
- Absolute: 0-500mbar > 0-700bar
- Vacuum: 0 to -0.25mbarg > 0 to -1barg
- Differential: 0 to 5mbar > 0-200bar
- Compound: -0.25 to +0.25mbar > -1bar to +700bar
Custom pressure ranges are available on all ATEX pressure sensors.
We can also supply IECEx / ATEX certified wireless telemetry which delivers a highly accurate, reliable wireless signal for strain gauge measurements for your pressure sensor in ATEX /IECEx Zones 1 and 2.