At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-400mbar up to 0-600bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA (2-wire), 0-10Vdc (3-wire) (others available)
- Accuracy: <±0.1%/FSO
- Thermal Error from -20 to +80°C: <±0.2%/FSO
- Turn-Down 1:10 (adjustable, requires optional interface & software)
- Digital Signal Processing with 16-bit Analogue Digital Converter
- High Accuracy Measurements 0.1 % Full-Scale Output
- Ideal for Laboratory & Energy Production Applications
- Stainless Steel 316L Robust Construction
- IS and Ex ia Versions Available (Optional)
- Optional Communication Interface for Adjusting of Turn-Down, Offset, Span and Damping
The DMP333i and DMP331i high precision pressure sensor boast high accuracy measurements of 0.1% full-scale thanks to its 16-bit digital analogue converter signal processing. Its output signal is pressure and temperature compensated before it is amplified to the desired output signal range.
Furthermore, its integral digital amplifier means the analogue output can be re-scaled with a turndown ratio of 1:10, while still maintaining its high precision.
Thanks to the high accuracy of the DMP333i and DMP331i high precision pressure sensor, it is ideal to use in laboratory applications and energy production (gas consumption and thermal energy measurement) requiring the highest level of accuracy.
IS-versions and Ex ia intrinsically safe for gases and dust versions are available on request for more hazardous environments. Please contact our technical sales team.
Product Dimensions (mm)
10) with electrical connection Bayonet MIL-C-26482 (10-6) increases the length of devices by 5 mm
11) for nominal pressure PN > 400 bar increases the length without IS-version by 19 mm and with IS-version by 39 mm
Electrical Connections (Dimensions in mm)
10) standard: 2 m PVC cable without ventilation tube (permissible temperature: -5 … 70 °C)
11) different cable types and lengths available, the permissible temperature depends on kind of cable
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty