At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-100mbar up to 0-600bar
- Gauge / Absolute
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- Intrinsic Safety Version 4-20mA Optional
- Supply: 8 – 32Vdc Standard (10 – 28Vdc for Ex-protection)
- Accuracy: ≤±0.50 / ≤±0.35 / ≤±0.25 % FSO
- Stainless Steel Piezoresistive Sensor
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Outstanding Accuracy
- Designed for Shipbuilding and Offshore Constructions
- LR- Certification and DNV-GL Approvals
- ABS and CCS Certificates
- Flush Pressure Port
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMP457 is a stainless steel shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer designed for use in the marine and shipbuilding industries and comes with the strict appropriate industry certifications. It is an alternative for the DMK457 shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer which is a ceramic version sensor.
It’s robust stainless steel construction means it can withstand rough conditions while its piezoresistive stainless steel sensing element gives it high accuracy and excellent long-term stability. All gaseous and liquid media which is compatible with stainless steel 1.4404 can be used.
You can be assured that it meets the strict and necessary requirements for shipbuilding and offshore applications as it comes with a Lloyd’s Register certificate (LR), Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Lloyd approval (DNV-GL), American Bureau of Shipping certificate (ABS) and the China Classification Society certificate (CCS).
The DMP457 stainless steel shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer are commonly found in diesel engines, drives, compressors, boilers, pneumatic control systems, fuel and oil, water and sea water applications.
It has a pressure range from 0-100mbar up to 0-600bar gauge or absolute. Plus, it comes with various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMP457 stainless steel shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. See our full range of flush diaphragm pressure sensors.
With Standard G1/2″ DIN 3852
All dimensions are in mm.
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty