At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-400mbar up to 0-600bar
- Gauge / Absolute
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- Intrinsic Safety Version 4-20mA Optional
- Supply: 8 – 32Vdc Standard (10 – 28Vdc for Ex-protection)
- Accuracy: ≤±0.50 % FSO
- Ceramic Sensor for High Resistance Against Abrasive Media
- Ideal for Shipbuilding and Offshore Constructions
- LR- Certification and DNV-GL Approvals
- ABS and CCS Certificates
- Sea Water Resistant Pressure Port
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMK457 is a ceramic shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer designed for use in the marine and shipbuilding industries and as such comes with the appropriate industry certifications. It is an alternative for the DMP457 shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer which is a piezoresistive stainless steel sensor.
You can be assured that it meets the strict and necessary requirements for shipbuilding and offshore applications as it comes with a Lloyd’s Register certificate (LR), Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Lloyd approval (DNV-GL), American Bureau of Shipping certificate (ABS) and the China Classification Society certificate (CCS).
The DMK457 ceramic shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer common uses are in drives, ballast tanks, compressors, boilers, pneumatic control systems, oxygen applications, fuel and oil, water and sea water applications.
It has a pressure range from 0-400mbar up to 0-600bar gauge or absolute. Plus, it comes with various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMK457 is a ceramic shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Request pricing.
For a stainless steel version please see our stainless steel shipbuilding offshore pressure transducer DMP457.
Product Dimensions (mm)
With Standard G1/2″ DIN 3852
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty