What is a Ceramic Pressure Sensor?
A ceramic pressure sensor is a pressure sensor that uses a sensing diaphragm made from high purity Al2O3 Alumina. They are an ideal alternative to oil-filled pressure sensors.
This section illustrates Applied Measurements’ range of OEM ceramic pressure sensor capsules. These units are designed for incorporation into pressure sensors or directly into maufacturing equipment where the monitoring of pressure is required.Read More About Our Ceramic Pressure Sensor Capsules
- Aggressive Media | *Oxygen Pressure Sensor | DMK3310-400mbar up to 0-600barFrom £260Buy Online
- Ceramic Pressure Sensor Capsule | 18mm Diameter | PTi180-1bar up to 0-600bar Gauge or AbsoluteFrom £41
- Ceramic Shipbuilding Offshore Pressure Transducer | DMK4570-400mbar up to 0-600barFrom £318
- Monolithic Ceramic Pressure Sensor Capsule | 18mm Diameter | PTiM180-2bar up to 0-400bar GaugeFrom £16
- Screw-In Pressure Sensor | Screw-In Level Transmitter | LMK3510-40mbar up to 0-20barFrom £563