At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-2bar up to 0-400bar Gauge
- Output: 1.6-5.5mV/V (dependent on range)
- Bridge Resistance: 11kΩ ±20%
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/FS typical
- High Purity Al2O3Alumina Ceramic
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 pieces
- Very Compact 18mm Body – Ideal for OEM Applications
- Low Cost One Piece Body – Ideal for Large Quantity Batch Production
- Low Operating Current = Maximum Battery Life
- Excellent Long-Term Stability thanks to the Direct Fusion of Wheatstone Bridge onto Sensing Element
The PTiM18 monolithic ceramic pressure sensor capsule is intended for use by OEM manufacturers of machines and equipment where the integration of pressure sensing or monitoring is required.
The low cost, one piece monolithic construction is aimed at higher quantity OEM applications where single order quantities exceed the minimum batch size of 50 pieces and where price is a primary consideration. The manufacturing techniques employed ensure consistent batch performance, temperature stability and long term stability.
The compact 18mm diameter body design is suited to a wide range of applications including battery-powered, handheld devices where the PTiM18’s high 11kΩ ensures minimal current draw and maximum battery life.
To ensure that the PTiM18 monolithic ceramic pressure sensor capsule meets its specification when installed, it is essential to ensure that it is mounted correctly. We will provide all the information required including engineering drawings to ensure successful incorporation into your product.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg