At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-1bar up to 0-600bar Gauge or Absolute
- Output: 2.8-5.0mV/V (dependent on range)
- Bridge Resistance: 11kΩ ±20%
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/FS typical
- High Purity Al2O3Alumina Ceramic
- Very Compact 18mm Body – Ideal for OEM Applications
- Excellent Long-Term Stability thanks to the Direct Fusion of Wheatstone Bridge onto Sensing Element
- Hermetically Sealed for Direct Installation into OEM Equipment.
- Low Operating Current = Maximum Battery Life
The PTi18 ceramic pressure sensor capsule is intended for use by OEM manufacturers of machines and equipment where the integration of pressure sensing or monitoring is required.
The compact 18mm diameter body design is suited to a wide range of applications including battery-powered, handheld devices where the PTi18’s high 11kΩ ensures minimal current draw and maximum battery life.
To ensure that the PTi18 ceramic pressure sensor capsule meets its specification when installed, it is essential to ensure that it is mounted correctly. We will provide all the information required including engineering drawings to ensure successful incorporation into your product.
|Nominal Pressure Range||bar||1||2||5||10||20||50||100||200||400||600|
|*Response times are for open-faced sensor (i.e. with no pressure port or tube which will dampen response)|
|Supply (Regulated)||Vdc||5 - 30 (10 reccommended)|
|Bridge Resistance||ohms||11K ±20%|
|Sensitivity (Rated Output)||mV/V||2.8 - 5 ±30% (dependent on capsule range, see above)|
|Accuracy (non-linearity, hysteresis, repeatability)||% Full Scale Output||≤±0.4|
|Stability||% Full Scale / Year @ 25˚C||≤±0.3|
|Operating Temperature||˚C||-40 to +135|
|Thermal Zero Shift (TZS)||% / FS / ˚C||≤±0.04|
|≤±0.02 (available on request)|
|Thermal Span Shift (TSS)||% / FS / ˚C||≤0.01|
|Media Compatibility||Any gas or fluid compatible with Alumina Ceramic (AL2O3 96%)|
|Electrical Connection:||Pins (others available on request)|
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty