At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-40mbar up to 0-20bar
- Outputs: 2 wire 4-20mA, 3 wire 0-20mA / 0-10V
- Accuracy: <±0.35%/FSO (optional 0.25%)
- Capacitive Ceramic Sensor Element
- Designed for Small System Pressure & Level Measurement
- G 1 ½” Pressure Port for Pasty and Polluted Media
- Optional PVDF Pressure Port for Aggressive Media
- Optional Intrinsically Safe and Ex ia Versions
Thanks to its capacitive ceramic sensor element, the LMK 351 screw-in pressure sensor is designed for measuring pressure and level in smaller systems and containers.
It has a pressure range pressure of 0 – 40 mbar up to 0 – 20 bar, at an accuracy of 0.35% full-scale output. A higher 0.25% accuracy screw-in pressure sensor is available on request.
Its flush-mounted design means it is suitable to use in viscous and pasty media. In addition, for more aggressive media the LMK 351 screw-in pressure sensor can come with a PVDF pressure port and AI2O3 99.9 % diaphragm on request.
Plus, for particularly hazardous environments, we can provide an intrinsically safe version for use in fuels and oils. Contact our technical team for more information.
4) standard: 2 m PVC cable without ventilation tube (permissible temperature: -5 … 70°C)
5) different cable types and lengths available, the permissible temperature depends on the kind of cable
6) not possible in combination with compact field housing
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg