At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-40mbar up to 0-20bar
- Outputs: 2 wire 4-20mA, 3 wire 0-20mA / 0-10V
- Accuracy: <±0.35%/FSO (optional 0.25%)
- Capacitive Ceramic Sensor Element
- Designed for Small System Pressure & Level Measurement
- G 1 ½” Pressure Port for Pasty and Polluted Media
- Optional PVDF Pressure Port for Aggressive Media
- Optional Intrinsically Safe and Ex ia Versions
Thanks to its capacitive ceramic sensor element, the LMK 351 screw-in pressure sensor is designed for measuring pressure and level in smaller systems and containers.
It has a pressure range pressure of 0 – 40 mbar up to 0 – 20 bar, at an accuracy of 0.35% full-scale output. A higher 0.25% accuracy screw-in pressure sensor is available on request.
Its flush-mounted design means it is suitable to use in viscous and pasty media. In addition, for more aggressive media the LMK 351 screw-in pressure sensor can come with a PVDF pressure port and AI2O3 99.9 % diaphragm on request.
Plus, for particularly hazardous environments, we can provide an intrinsically safe version for use in fuels and oils. Contact our technical team for more information.
4) standard: 2 m PVC cable without ventilation tube (permissible temperature: -5 … 70°C)
5) different cable types and lengths available, the permissible temperature depends on the kind of cable
6) not possible in combination with compact field housing
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty