At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-6bar up to 0-600bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA / 0-10Vdc
- Intrinsic Safety Version 4-20mA Optional
- Supply: 10 – 30Vdc Standard (10 – 28Vdc for Ex-protection) / 14-36Vdc Optional
- Accuracy: ≤±0.50 % FSO
- Welded, Dry, Stainless Steel Pressure Sensor
- Ideal Where Silicone Oil or Elastomeric Seals Cannot Be Used
- Suitable for Oxygen Applications
- Insensitive to Pressure Peaks
- High Over-Pressure Capability
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMP335 all stainless steel pressure transducer is a dry, welded pressure sensor without fluid making this ideal for applications where silicone oil or elastomeric seals cannot be used. Optional Ex ia intrinsically safe for gases and dusts versions are available.
The DMP335 all stainless steel pressure transducer is ideally suited for the medical technology industry, plant and machine engineering, mobile hydraulics, refrigeration and oxygen applications.
It has a pressure range from 0-6 bar up to 0-600bar gauge. Plus, it comes with 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc output options and various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMP335 all stainless steel pressure transducer to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Request pricing today.
View our full range of pressure transducers here.
With Standard G1/2″ EN 837 Mechanical Connection
All dimensions are in mm.
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty