At a Glance
- 6-Digit LED Display (±199999)
- Scale and Offset Independent of Calibration
- Filtering and Logic Input Options
- Inputs: Voltage & Current including 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, ±5Vdc, ±10Vdc, 0-20mA and 4-20mA
- 20-bit A/D Converter
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- Sensor Excitation Supply
- A Precision Display with No Additional Plug-In Options
- New Single Layer Menu for Easier Setup
- Compatible With Existing INT2 Series
- 10 Point Linearisation for Improved Performance
- Superior Resolution Guaranteed – Thanks to its 20-bit A/D Converter
- Ideal to use in Demanding Environments – Total dust & moisture protection when installed in a suitable enclosure
- Customisation of Software to Suit Your Application
The Intuitive-Lite4-P low cost process meter can accept a voltage or current input from any common process instrument such as a pressure transducer or level transmitter or depth sensor. It is the low cost ‘lite’ version of the INT4-P process input indicator with no additional plug-in options for easier setup and use. If you need a panel mount display for a load cell, see our low-cost load cell readout.
The Intuitive-Lite4-P display features a 10 point linearisation giving you improved performance and accuracy from your transducer.
In addition, the user can set the Scale and Offset independent of the calibration and more filtering and logic input options are available within the indicator.
A 6-digit LED display coupled with the 20 bit A/D converter provides superb resolution and stability in any application.
As its name implies, the Intuitive-Lite4-P low cost process meter is simple to install and calibrate using the 4 front panel buttons and on-display prompts.
A splashproof IP67 front panel cover is available for industrial dusty environments. Plus, we can also offer a PCC portable desktop enclosure which is available from 1 up to 12 panel meters as standard. Request pricing from our technical sales team today.
Intuitive Model Dimensions
|PCC1||W200mm x H65mm x D185mm|
|PCC2||W300mm x H65mm x D185mm|
|PCC4||W300mm x H145mm x D220mm|
|PCC6||W510mm x H145mm x D220mm|
|PCC12||W685mm x H240mm x D280mm|
|Display||6 digit, 7 segment LED, 14mm high (-199999 to +199999)|
|Resolution||1:400,000 max. (bipolar)|
|Display Update Rate:||10/second|
|Accuracy||<±0.05||% of range of mV input|
|Bridge Excitation||24-Oct||Volts dc|
|Maximum Excitation Current||60/20||mA|
|Input Impedance||1m (voltage) 2 (current)||Ohms|
|Digital Filtering||0 to 5 (adjustable)||Seconds effective time constant|
|Display Count By||1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 digits (selectable)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50||˚C|
|Thermal Drift||Span = 25, Zero = 30||ppm/˚C|
|Operating Voltage||100-240VAC (11-30VDC optional)|
|Environmental Protection||IP65 (IP67 optional)|
|Panel Cutout||1/8 DIN (92mm x 45mm + I/-0)|
|Features||Tare facility, peak & valley detection, 10-point linearisation,|
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
You can now buy this product in our online shop. Alternatively, you can find the ordering code, price* and lead time below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Universal Fabric Tension Tester for All Fabrics and Styles
The Challenge - Accurately Measure Fabric Tension on Any Style of Furniture.
Fabric strength testing guarantees the fabric being used on furniture meets the high quality needed for durability, comfort and support.
Choosing the wrong type of fabric can lead to fabric tearing, loss of customer satisfaction and a decrease in sales and profit.
Find out how our miniature s-beam load cell, intuitive4-L digital indicator and industrial LVDT displacement sensors were used to determine fabric strength.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty