At a Glance
- 6-Digit LED Display (±199999)
- Scale and Offset Independent of Calibration
- Filtering and Logic Input Options
- Inputs: Voltage & Current including 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, ±5Vdc, ±10Vdc, 0-20mA and 4-20mA
- 20-bit A/D Converter
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- Sensor Excitation Supply
- Customisation Of Software
- A Precision Display with No Additional Plug-In Options
- New Single Layer Menu for Easier Setup
- Compatible With Existing INT2 Series
- 10 Point Linearisation for Improved Performance
- Superior Resolution Guaranteed – Thanks to its 20-bit A/D Converter
- Ideal to use in Demanding Environments – Total dust & moisture protection when installed in a suitable enclosure
The Intuitive-Lite4-P low cost process meter can accept a voltage or current input from any common process instrument such as a pressure transducer or level transmitter or depth sensor. It is the low cost ‘lite’ version of the INT4-P process input indicator with no additional plug-in options for easier setup and use.
The Intuitive-Lite4-P display features a 10 point linearisation giving you improved performance and accuracy from your transducer.
In addition, the user can set the Scale and Offset independent of the calibration and more filtering and logic input options are available within the indicator.
A 6-digit LED display coupled with the 20 bit A/D converter provides superb resolution and stability in any application.
As its name implies, the Intuitive-Lite4-P low cost process meter is simple to install and calibrate using the 4 front panel buttons and on-display prompts.
A portable desktop enclosure, the PCC, is also available to suit any models from the Intuitive-Lite4 range.
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Universal Fabric Tension Tester for All Fabrics and Styles
The Challenge - Accurately Measure Fabric Tension on Any Style of Furniture.
Fabric strength testing guarantees the fabric being used on furniture meets the high quality needed for durability, comfort and support. Choosing the wrong type of fabric can lead to fabric tearing, loss of customer satisfaction and a decrease in sales and profit. Find out how our miniature s-beam load cell, intuitive4-L digital indicator and industrial LVDT displacement sensors were used to determine fabric strength.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg