At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-10mbar up to 0-1000mbar
- Outputs: 4-20mA / 0-10Vdc
- Supply: 8-32Vdc / 10-28Vdc / 14-30Vdc
- Accuracy: <±0.35% FSO
- Optional IS-version:
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and
- Designed for Very Low Range Pressure and Vacuum Applications
- Variety of Output Signals Available
- Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
- Excellent Linearity
- Small Thermal Effect
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
The DMP343 low range air pressure sensor is designed for the measurement of very low pressure measurements in air, dry gases and non-corrosive gases. It is ideal for use in plant and machine engineering and heating and air conditioning applications.
Its design features an exposed silicone diaphragm which makes very low pressure measurements from as low as 10mbar up to 1000mbar easily achievable.
Various supply options of 8-32Vdc, 10-28Vdc, 14-30V dc are available along with 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc supply options. The DMP343 low range air pressure sensor also comes with various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMP343 low range air pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Request pricing now.
Need a higher range pressure sensor? See our mid range pressure sensors.
With Standard G1/2″ DIN 3852 Connection (mm)
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg