At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-0.25mbar up to 0-1000mbar
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- Line / Common Mode Pressure: 2bar max. (range dependent)
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/FS
- Optional ATEX Intrinsically Safe Version (5mbar and above only)
- Ideal For Dry/Dry Measurements at Very Low Pressures
- Save Time With User Span and Zero Adjustments – No need to send in your pressure sensor for minor adjustments.
- ATEX Certified Explosive Atmosphere Versions Available
- Ideal for HVAC, Clean-Room and Flow Measurement Applications
- Fully Temperature Compensated for Higher Stability at Low Pressures
The PR3202 low differential pressure sensor is designed for the measurement of dry, non-corrosive gases across range of general purpose and industrial applications such as HVAC, clean room monitoring and flow measurement applications.
The PR3202 low differential pressure transmitter utilises a highly stable sensing element which allows it’s 4-20mA output to be factory-scaled over measuring ranges as small as 0-0.25mbar (0-25 Pascals). They are also fully temperature compensated for unrivalled stability at very low pressure.
In addition to differential pressure, the PR3202 can also measure gauge and vacuum / suction pressure, it can also operate bi-directionally giving the ability to measure compound differential pressure ranges that range from vacuum to positive pressure.
The PR3202 low range differential pressure sensor’s process connection is made via hose fittings which cater for common mode / line pressures of up to 10bar.
Published Sensor Application Articles
Below is a published sensor application paper that shows you how the low differential pressure sensor could be used in a specific application. See our published sensor application articles page for many more.
Inhalation characteristics of asthma patients, COPD patients and healthy volunteers with the Spiromax® and Turbuhaler® devices: a randomised, cross-over study
By Wahida Azouz, Philip Chetcuti, Harold Hosker, Dinesh Saralaya and Henry Chrystyn. BMC Pulmonary Medicine 2015 15:47. Available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty