At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-20mbar up to 0-16bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA (2-wire), 0-10Vdc (3-wire)
- Accuracy: ≤±0.5%/FSO
- Optional ATEX Intrinsically Safe Version
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Low Range Wet / Wet Differential Pressure Measurement
- Compact, Stainless Steel Robust Construction
- Ideal for Plant & Machine Engineering and Energy Industry
- Permissible Static Pressure (OneSided) up to 30 Times of DP Range
- IS and Ex ia Versions Available
The DMD331 low range wet/wet differential pressure transmitter is designed to measure the difference in pressure between the positive and negative side and then converts it into a relative electrical signal.
It allows pressurisation on both sides of the sensor with fluids or gases compatible with stainless steel 316L (1.4404) and 316L (1.4435), commonly used in the chemical industry. It boasts high accuracy measurements of 0.5% full-scale and is reliable at dynamic pressures along with shock and vibration.
Furthermore, its compact stainless steel robust design allows the installation of the low range wet/wet differential pressure transmitter into space limited applications whilst still maintaining its high precision.
IS-versions and Ex ia intrinsically safe for gases and dust versions are available on request for more hazardous environments. Please contact our technical sales team.
Need a differential pressure sensor with a higher measuring range? Try our wet/wet differential pressure sensor PR3200, that measures from 0-500mbar up to 0-200bar.
Alternatively for dry/dry measurements at very low pressure see our low differential pressure sensor PR3202 which measures 0-0.25mbar up to 0-1000mbar for dry, non-corrosive gases.
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty