At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-100mbar up to 0-40bar
- Gauge / Absolute
- Outputs: 4-20mA / 0-10Vdc
- Intrinsic Safety Version 4-20mA Optional
- Supply: 8 – 32Vdc Standard (10 – 28Vdc for Ex-protection) / 14-30Vdc Optional
- Accuracy: ≤±0.50 / ≤±0.35 / ≤±0.25 % FSO
- Ideal for Food / Beverage and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Flush Welded Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- Hygienic and Process Connections
- Diaphragm with Low Surface Roughness
- CIP / SIP Cleaning up to 150°C
- Vacuum Resistant
- Compact Design
- Outstanding Accuracy
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMP331P process industry pressure transducer is ideal to use in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industry thanks to its flush welded stainless steel diaphragm. The stainless steel diaphragm features low surface roughness, comes with hygienic and various process connections and can handle CIP (Clean-in-Place) / SIP (Sterilisation-in-Place) cleaning up to 150°C.
Various options available include an Ex ia intrinsically safe for gases and dusts version, Hastelloy® or Tantalum diaphragms, food compatible filling fluid and cooling element for media temperatures up to 300°C.
It has a pressure range from 0-100mbar up to 0-40bar gauge or absolute. Plus, it comes with 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc output options and various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMP331P process industry pressure transducer to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Request pricing today from our technical sales team.
View our full range of flush diaphragm pressure sensors.
Product Dimensions (mm)
With Standard G1/2″ Flush DIN 3852
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm