At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-100bar up to 0-600bar
- Outputs: 2 wire 4-20mA, 3 wire 0-20mA / 0-10V
- Accuracy: <±0.35%/FSO (Optional 0.1% / 0.25%)
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Insensitive to Pressure Peaks
- High Overpressure Capability
- Ideal for Arduous Hydraulic Applications
- Excellent Long-Term Stability Even Under Fast-Changing Pressure
- Insensitive to Positive and Negative Pressure Peaks
- Stainless Steel 316L Robust Construction
- Customised Versions Available to Suit Your Application
- Fast and Simple Setup with Custom Process Connections
- IS and Ex ia Versions Available (Optional)
Boasting its excellent long term stability, the DMP333 hydraulic pressure sensor is designed for the measurement of high pressures in applications where dynamic pressures and pressure transients are present. It is insensitive to fast-changing pressure, to positive and negative pressure peaks and provides outstanding long term stability.
Thanks to its modular design concept, customisation is available to suit your application with a variety of electrical and mechanical versions, please contact our technical team.
The DMP333 hydraulic pressure sensor is ideal to use in machine tools, hydraulic presses, injection moulding machine, handling equipment, elevated platforms, test benches and mobile hydraulics.
IS-versions and Ex ia intrinsically safe for gases and dust versions are available on request for more hazardous environments.
We are also able to customise the DMP333 hydraulic pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability.
* With electrical connection Bayonet MIL-C-26482 (10-6) increases the length of devices by 5 mm
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online