At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-0.5bar up to 0-2500bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- ATEX Certified:
- II 1GD EEx ia IIC T4
- Ex iaD 20 T200ºC
- Ta = -20ºC to +70ºC
- Intrinsically Safe
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/FS
- Designed for Hazardous Environments & Explosive Atmospheres
- Titanium Alloy Construction Offers Excellent Long-Term Performance
- Protected from Low Pressure Water Jets to Suit Most Industrial Environments
- Suitable Intrinsically Safe Barriers Available
The P642FAX ATEX Certified, Intrinsically Safe pressure sensor is designed for use in hazardous areas across all common industrial applications.
The P642FAX intrinsically safe pressure sensor has a Titanium media connection offering compatibility with a wide range of harsh and aggressive pressure media.
The pressure sensor’s electrical output is the intrinsically safe standard 4-20mA, 2-wire signal, connection to which is made via a DIN43650 plus & socket. Pressure connection is made via a G¼” male on pressure ranges up to 700bar, while a high pressure F-250-C Autoclave fitting is supplied thereafter.
If you require your intrinsically safe pressure sensor to be supplied with suitable barriers please contact us with the details of your requirement and we will be pleased to source and supply them.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg