At a Glance
- For use with all T24 and X24 Modules
- Powered by Energizer L91 Batteries
- Drives up to 4 x 350 ohm Load Cells
- Up To 30 Days Continuous Operation
- Operating Temperature -20 °C to +50 °C
- IP67 Rated Enclosure
- Approved for ATEX / IECEx Zones 1 and 2
- High Resolution Ratio-Metric/Bridge Measurements
- Extremely Low Temperature Drift
- High Transmission Rates up to 200 Hz
- IP67 Immersion Protected Enclosure
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The X24-ACMi-SA ATEX wireless transmitter module is designed to measure strain input in ATEX / IECEx zones 1 and 2 and transmit them to X24 or T24 wireless telemetry receivers, such as the X24-HD ATEX wireless portable display. It is approved to use in hazardous ATEX / IECEx zones 1 and 2. It works with both the T24 acquisition modules and the X24 modules.
Its high accuracy ratio-metric input and extremely low temperature drift allows for calibration and linearisation for pressure, force, torque and weight measurement in explosive atmospheres zones 1 and zone 2. Plus, it has up to 1 part in 400,000 (18.75 bits) noise-free resolution.
It has a long transmission range of up to 800m (1/2 mile) with its omni-directional antenna removing the need to house a separate external antenna. The X24-ACMi-SA ATEX wireless transmitter module uses easily available Energizer L91 batteries which have a battery life of up to 5 years, with continuous operation of 30 days. It has an operating temperature of -20°C to +50°C and a storage temperature -40°C to +85°C.
The X24-ACMi-SA ATEX wireless transmitter module is capable of driving up to four 350 ohm strain gauges bridges attached in parallel.
If you need an ATEX wireless transmitter module to fit inside a sensor, try our X24-SAe Wireless ATEX OEM Transmitter Module which is the bare PCM module.
Please contact our expert sales team using the quick enquiry form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm