At a Glance
- PCB Module OEM Format
- For use with all T24 and X24 Modules
- Facilitates Construction of Certified Load Cells and Products
- Uses Energizer L91 Batteries
- Up To 30 Days Continuous Operation
- Operating Temperature -20 °C to +50 °C
- Approved for ATEX / IECEx Zones 1 and 2, Zones 21 and 22
- PCB Module Ideal for OEM Sensor Manufacturers
- High-Resolution Ratio-Metric/Bridge Measurements
- Extremely Low-Temperature Drift
- High Transmission Rates up to 200 Hz
- Up to 1 Part in 400,000 (18.75 bits) Noise Free Resolution
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
This X24-SAe ATEX wireless OEM transmitter module is the bare PCB module in OEM format to designed to build into OEM equipment to give approved strain bridge sensor products. It measures strain input in ATEX / IECEx zones 1 and 2 and transmits them to X24 or T24 wireless telemetry receivers, such as the X24-HD ATEX wireless portable display.
It is approved to use in hazardous ATEX / IECEx zones 1 and 2 and dust zones 21 and 22. It works with both the T24 acquisition modules and the X24 modules.
High accuracy ratio-metric input allows for calibration and linearisation for pressure, force, torque and weight measurement in explosive atmospheres. Plus, it uses up to nine point linearisation for high accuracy with low noise, delivering high-quality measurements from a wide range of strain bridge transducers.
The ATEX wireless OEM transmitter long transmission range of up to 1/2 mile (800m) comes from its omnidirectional antenna, removing the need to house a separate external antenna. The X24-SAe wireless ATEX OEM transmitter module uses easily available Energizer L91 batteries which have a battery life of up to 5 years, with continuous operation of 30 days. It has an operating temperature of -20°C to +50°C and storage temperature -40°C to +85°C.
Thanks to its component approvals the X24-SAe wireless ATEX OEM transmitter module enables holders of a QAN or a QAR to “fast track” the design and construction of their own ATEX/IECEx products through the equipment certification process using a notified body such as BASEFA, CSA group or UL.
This ATEX OEM transmitter module can support up to four 350 ohm strain gauges bridges attached in parallel.
For a wireless ATEX transmitter module in an industrial enclosure please see our ATEX Wireless Transmitter Module X24-ACMi-SA, which comes in an IP67 immersion protected enclosure.
Please contact our expert sales team using the quick enquiry form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Strain Gauge Excitation System||4||wire|
|Strain Gauge Excitation||5||Vdc|
|Strain Gauge Resistance (min)||85||Ω|
|Strain Gauge Sensitivity (max)||±3.1||mV/V|
|Offset Temperature Stability (max)||4||ppm/°C|
|Gain Temperature Stability (max)||5||ppm/°C|
|Non Linearity Before Linearisation (max)||25||ppm of FR|
|Internal Resolution/Bits||16,000,000 / 24|
|Noise Free Resolution at 1 Sample Per Second||400,000 / 18.75|
|Transmission Rates||From 5ms to 1 day|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to +50||°C|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below - a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit - This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 - Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View - Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty