At a Glance
- For use with all T24 and X24 Modules
- Very Easy to Use
- Powered by Energizer L91 Batteries
- Up To 54 Hours Continuous Operation
- Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C
- IP67 Rated
- User Controlled Backlight
- ATEX / IECEx Telemetry Wireless Monitoring
- Portable and Handheld for On-Site Monitoring
- Approved for ATEX Zones 1 and 2
- Highly Configurable
- Audible Alarms & Keyboard Feedback
- IP67 Immersion Protected Enclosure
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The X24-HD ATEX wireless portable display allows remote wireless viewing in ATEX and IECEx hazardous zones 1 and 2. It is compact, portable and handheld for easy on-site monitoring, with a range of up to 1/2 mile (800m).
It works with the T24 acquisition modules and the X24 modules and is highly configurable. The X24-HD ATEX wireless portable display is for use with single or multiple transmitters.
The X24-HD ATEX wireless portable display has a simple operator interface and has tare, zero and gross functions. Plus, it has audible warnings and feedback warning against any overload indication and keyboard feedback. You can also assign names to individual transmitters for ease of use.
The battery life of the X24-HD ATEX wireless portable display is up to 5 years with continuous operation of 54 hours and uses easily available Energizer L91 batteries. It has an operating temperature of -10°C to +50°C and a storage temperature -40°C to +85°C. It also has a user controlled backlight for easy reading and display.
Please contact our expert sales team using the quick enquiry form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Power Supply Voltage||2.3 to 3.6||Vdc|
|*Must use energizer L91 batteries|
|Power Supply Specifications|
|Estimated Battery Life Using energizer L91 batteries|
|Standby Mode (powered off)||>5||Years|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 to +50||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to +85||°C|
|Humidity||0 to 95||%RH|
|Handheld Dimensions||90 x 152 x 34||mm|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty