At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-1mWG up to 0-250mWG
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- ATEX Certified: II 1G EEx ia IIC T4…T6
- Environmental Protection: IP68 to 250 metres
- Accuracy: <±0.5%/FS (0.25% & 0.1% optional)
- Guaranteed ATEX Certified Depth & Level Measurement in Hazardous Areas
- Ideal for use in Fuel & Diesel Oil Applications
- Corrosion Resistant Titanium Versions for Extreme Aggressive Media
- Protected Against Power Surges from Lightning Strikes
- Fully Submersible & Long-Term Immersion Protected to 250m
The Pi99EX ATEX level sensor / intrinsically safe level transmitter is designed for use in a wide range of hazardous area applications such as fuel and oil tank measurement, sewage monitoring and leachate level measurement on landfill sites.
The ATEX level sensor’s body is constructed from 316 stainless steel as standard and can also be offered in titanium if the pressure media is particularly aggressive. Polyurethane (PUR) cable is provided as standard and Teflon (PTFE) cable is available as an option if demanded by harsh media.
The ATEX level sensor output is a 2-wire 4-20mA signal which has a surge protection circuit to mitigate the effects of electrical transients caused by nearby lightning strikes and power supply fluctuations.
|Standard||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||Weight (g)|
|Without Ballast Weight||113||109||on request||on request||approx. 160|
|With Ballast Weight||200||196||on request||on request||approx. 420|
|Version with Surge (Lightning) Protection||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||Weight (g)|
|Without Ballast Weight||157||153||on request||on request||approx. 200|
|With Ballast Weight||244||240||on request||on request||approx. 460|
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg