At a Glance
- 26.5mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-1mH20 up to 0-250mH20
- Small Thermal Effect
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10V
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- Accuracy: <0.1 % / <0.25 % / <0.35 % FSO
- Very Compact Only 26.5mm Diameter
- Ideal for Drinking Water Systems, Pump and Booster Stations
- Suitable for Water, Wastewater & Leachate Applications
- For Use in Fuels and Oils, or Water
- Fully Submersible for Long-Term Immersion
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- IS and Ex ia Versions Optional for Fuel Storage & Tank Farms
- Drinking Water Certificate Optional
The LMP307 water tank level sensor is only 26.5mm in diameter, making it perfect for water tank level measurements in water treatment and recycling plants. It is designed specifically for use in water and clean or lightly polluted fluids.
It is constructed of high-quality stainless steel offering good long term stability.
The water tank level sensor is also ideal for:
- Drinking Water Systems (drinking water certificate to DVGW & KTW optional)
- Ground Level Water Measurements
- Rain Spillway Basins
- Pump & Booster Stations
- Water Level Measurement in Containers
- Water Treatment & Water Recycling Plants
IS-versions and Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gas and dust versions are available for fuel storage and tank farms.
If you require a level sensor with an even smaller diameter, try our borehole water level sensor at Ø19mm.
The total length of devices with accuracy of 0.1 % FSO IEC 60770 increases by 35 mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty