At a Glance
- 19mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-1mWG up to 0-250mWG
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- Accuracy: <±0.25 / <±0.35% / <±0.50% FSO
- Very Compact Only 19mm Diameter
- Ideal for Borehole & Stilling Tube Level Measurements
- Protected Against Power Surges from Lightning Strikes
- Can be Submersed with the Borehole Pump or Installed at a Later Time
- Fully Submersible & Long-Term Immersion Protected to 250m
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Excellent Linearity
The Pi9941 borehole water level sensor is only 19mm in diameter, making it perfect for borehole and stilling tube level measurements. It is equally at home in rivers, reservoirs, tanks and channels. The Pi9941 is also suitable for the measurement of pressure within submerged pipes and vessels thanks to their submersion protection to 250 metres.
The borehole water level sensor’s piezoresistive sensing element offers excellent resolution through its low noise characteristics coupled with very good accuracy and long-term stability.
The borehole water level transmitter’s standard output is a 2-wire 4-20mA signal which has a surge protection circuit to mitigate the effects of electrical transients caused by nearby lightning strikes and power supply fluctuations.
An all-stainless steel body gives the borehole water level transmitter excellent media compatibility characteristics across a wide range of potable water and harsh media applications.
For a higher accuracy level sensor with a slightly larger diameter, try our water tank level sensor LMP307.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg