At a Glance
- 19mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-1mWG up to 0-250mWG
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- Accuracy: <±0.25 / <±0.35% / <±0.50% FSO
- Very Compact Only 19mm Diameter
- Ideal for Borehole & Stilling Tube Level Measurements
- Fully Submersible & Long-Term Immersion Protected to 250m
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Excellent Linearity
The borehole water level sensor LMP305 is only 19mm in diameter, making it perfect for borehole and stilling tube level measurements in cramped spaces. The LMP305 level sensor comes with an IP68 ingress protection.
Thanks to its silicon stainless steel construction the sensor is designed for continuous level measurement in clean or lightly polluted water and thin fluids.
A piezoresistive stainless steel sensor with low thermal error, an excellent linearity and a long term stability, is basis of LMP 305.
Application examples include:
- Level measurement in confined space
- Groundwater monitoring
- Well depth or level measurement and open water
- Drinking water system
- Level measurement in containers
For a higher accuracy level sensor with a slightly larger diameter, try our water tank level sensor LMP307.
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty