At a Glance
- 27mm Diameter
- Ranges: 0-4 mH2O up to 0-250 mH2O
- Outputs: 2 wire 4-20mA, 3 wire 0-20mA / 0-10V
- Environmental Protection: IP68 Fully Submersible
- Accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- Optional IS / EX ia Versions
- Very Compact Only 27mm Diameter
- Ideal for Water or Wastewater Applications
- Flush Mounted Ceramic Sensor
- Fully Submersible & Long-Term Immersion Protected
- Excellent Long-Term Stability
- Excellent Linearity
- Optional Intrinsically Safe and ATEX EX ia Versions
- Customisation Available
The LMK307 stainless steel level sensor is only 27mm in diameter and has a flush-mounted ceramic sensor giving it excellent media compatibility. Together with its IP68 continuous submersion rating, it is ideal to use in water and wastewater applications such as drinking water system, groundwater monitoring, stormwater systems, water recycling, and wastewater treatment plants. Thanks to its optional IS and EX ia approvals, the stainless steel level sensor it is also suitable for liquid level monitoring in fuel storage, fuel tank and biogas farms.
The LMK307 stainless steel level sensor offers optimum resolution through its low noise characteristics coupled with very good accuracy of 0.5 % full-scale output and excellent long-term stability.
Need a lower range or narrower level sensor? Try our borehole water level sensor for measurements as low as 0-1mWG with only a 19mm diameter.
Product Dimensions (mm/in)
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg