At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-2000bar up to 0-6000bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA / 0-10Vdc
- Intrinsic Safety Version 4-20mA Optional
- Supply: 10 – 30Vdc Standard (10 – 28Vdc for Ex-protection) / 14-36Vdc Optional
- Accuracy: ≤±0.25 / ≤±0.50 % FSO
- Rugged Stainless Steel Housing and Diaphragm Material
- Ideal in Industrial Environment
- Stainless Steel Bonded Strain Gauge
- Outstanding Accuracy
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMP304 ultra-high range pressure transducer is ideal for applications with the highest demand for precision and reliability thanks to its rugged stainless steel housing coupled with a compensated strain gauge bonded onto a stainless steel diaphragm. For extreme applications optional IS-versions are available.
The DMP304 ultra-high range pressure transducer is ideally suited for high pressure hydraulic circuits, water jet cutting and high pressure applications in chemical and petrolchemical industry.
It has a ultra high pressure range measuring from 0-2000bar up to 0-6000bar gauge. Plus, it comes with 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc output options and various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMP304 ultra-high range industrial pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability.
With Standard 9/16″ UNF Internal Thread (mm)
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg