At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-1000bar up to 0-5000bar
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 0-100mV
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/FS
- High Pressure F-250-C Autoclave Fitting
- Field-Adjustable Span & Zero (±10%)
- Save Time With In-Field Span and Zero Adjustments – No need to send in your pressure sensor for re-calibration for those minor changes.
- Titanium Construction Offers Excellent Long-Term Performance
- Superb Media Compatibility Thanks to its Titanium Alloy Pressure Port
- ATEX Certified Explosive Atmosphere Versions Available
- Protected from Low Pressure Water Jets to Suit Most Environments
The P600FA high range pressure transmitter is designed for the measurement of pressure across a wide range of general purpose and industrial applications including hydraulics, medical, research and development and a range of steel manufacturing and preparation processes.
The P600FA high range pressure transmitter offers superb media compatibility as standard with its all-Titanium Alloy pressure port and sensing element. The process connection is a high-pressure F-250-C Autoclave type.
The P600FA high range pressure transmitter offers a 2-wire 4-20mA electrical output as standard while 0-100mV, 0-5Vdc and 0-10Vdc are optional.
Need a higher range? See our DMP304 ultra-high range pressure transducer.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty