At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-60bar up to 0-400bar
- Gauge / Absolute
- Outputs: 4-20mA / 0-10Vdc
- Intrinsic Safety Version 4-20mA Optional
- Supply: 8 – 32Vdc Standard (10 – 28Vdc for Ex-protection) / 14-30Vdc Optional
- Accuracy: ≤±0.50 % FSO
- Totally Flush Welded Pressure Ports
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- Ideal for Viscous and Pasty Media
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMK331P flush welded pressure transducer has a totally flush pressure port making it ideal to use in viscous and pasty media. Optional Ex ia intrinsically safe for gases and dust versions is available. Other options include a food compatible filling fluid with FDA approval and cooling element for media temperatures up to 300°C.
The DMK331P flush welded pressure transducer is suitable for plant and machine engineering and food industry applications.
It has a pressure range from 0-60 bar up to 0-400bar gauge or absolute. Plus, it comes with 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc output options and various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMK331P flush welded pressure transducer to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Request pricing today.
See our range of flush diaphragm pressure sensors.
Product Dimensions (mm)
With Standard G1/2″ Flush DIN 3852
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg