At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-100mbar up to 0-60bar
- Gauge / Absolute
- Outputs: 4-20mA / 0-10Vdc
- Supply: 8-32Vdc / 10-28Vdc / 14-30Vdc
- Flush Pressure Port G 1/2″ from 100 mbar
- Accuracy: ≤±0.1 / ≤±0.25 / ≤±0.35 % FSO
- High Precision Pressure Sensor
- Better Than ±0.1 Accuracy Versions Available
- Low Range Pressure Measurements in Industrial Environment
- Excellent Thermal Behaviour
- Outstanding Accuracy
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMP331 high accuracy industrial pressure sensor is designed for low range pressure measurements in industrial applications where the medium is compatible with stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) or 1.4435 (316 L).
It is ideal for use in plant and machine engineering, environmental engineering (water – sewage – recycling), energy industry, and any industrial application that requires a high degree of accuracy. Accuracy options available from this high precision pressure sensor start from better than ±0.35 % up to ≤±0.1 accuracies.
This high accuracy pressure sensor can measure ranges from 0-100mbar up to 0-60bar in both gauge or absolute versions. Plus, it comes with a variety of supply options of 8-32Vdc, 10-28Vdc, 14-30Vdc along with 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc output options.
The DMP331 high accuracy industrial pressure sensor has a stainless steel housing and stainless steel 1.4404 pressure port. Plus, it is offered with various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your high accuracy application.
We are also able to customise the DMP331 high accuracy pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Request pricing.
Need a higher range fit for harsh conditions? Have a look at our range of industrial pressure transducers.
With Standard G1/2″ DIN 3852 Connection
*with electrical connection Bayonet MIL-C-26482 (10-6) increases the length of devices by 5 mm.
All dimensions are in mm.
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online