At a Glance
- Ranges: 0-100mbar up to 0-60bar
- Gauge / Absolute
- Outputs: 4-20mA / 0-10Vdc
- Supply: 8-32Vdc / 10-28Vdc / 14-30Vdc
- Flush Pressure Port G 1/2″ from 100 mbar
- Accuracy: ≤±0.1 / ≤±0.25 / ≤±0.35 % FSO
- Low Range Pressure Measurements in Industrial Environment
- Excellent Thermal Behaviour
- Outstanding Accuracy
- Various Mechanical & Electrical Configurations
The DMP331 high accuracy industrial pressure sensor is designed for low range pressure measurements in industrial applications where the medium is compatible with stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) or 1.4435 (316 L). It is ideal for use in plant and machine engineering, environmental engineering (water – sewage – recycling), energy industry and any industrial application that requires a high degree of accuracy.
It can measure ranges from 0-100mbar up to 0-60bar in both gauge or absolute versions. Plus, it comes with a variety of supply options of 8-32Vdc, 10-28Vdc, 14-30Vdc along with 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc output options.
The DMP331 high accuracy industrial pressure sensor also comes with various mechanical and electrical connections to suit your application.
We are also able to customise the DMP331 high accuracy industrial pressure sensor to suit your exact requirements if necessary, whilst ensuring a minimal effect on price and availability. Request pricing.
Need a higher range fit for harsh conditions? Have a look at our range of industrial pressure transducers.
With Standard G1/2″ DIN 3852 Connection (mm)
For alternative mechanical connection dimensions, please refer to the datasheet.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg