At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-0.2Nm to 0-1000Nm
- 1.3mV/V Output
- Non-Linearity: <±0.1%/Rated Capacity
- Very Compact Size
- Low Cost
- For Static or Semi-Rotary Torque (Less Than 1 Revolution) Applications
- Ultra-Compact for Mounting in Tight Spaces
- Ideal for Electrical Motors, Pumps and Gearboxes
- Fast and Simple Installation with Customised Shaft and Configuration Options
- Let us Customise the Design to Suit Your Exact Application
The YDNS miniature shaft torque sensor / reaction torque sensor series have parallel shaft connections for in-line direct-drive measurements. Applications include the testing of electrical motors, hydraulic pumps, automotive transmissions, steering systems and aircraft actuators.
All YDNS miniature reaction torque sensors offer a 1.3mV/V output signal which can be fed into any of our range of digital indicators, signal conditioners and digitisers to provide a complete torque measurement system.
We are able to offer the miniature reaction torque sensor with custom shaft sizes and configurations to suit your application if required. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
See our range of shaft torque sensors.
|0.2, 0.5, 1||76||36||20||38||12||15||1|
All dimensions are in mm.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Incredible Miniature Reaction Torque Sensor Helps Create Ocean Energy
The YDNS miniature reaction torque sensor's compact size and in-line direct drive measurement capability meant it could easily be housed within the waterproof enclosure of the 1/50th scale wave energy converter.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online