At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-0.2Nm to 0-1000Nm
- 1.3mV/V Output
- Non-Linearity: <±0.1%/Rated Capacity
- Very Compact Size
- Low Cost
- For Static or Semi-Rotary Torque (Less Than 1 Revolution) Applications
- Ultra Compact for Mounting in Tight Spaces
- Ideal for Electrical Motors, Pumps and Gearboxes
- Fast and Simple Installation with Customised Shaft and Configuration Options
- Let us Customise the Design to Suit Your Exact Application
The YDNS miniature shaft torque sensor / reaction torque sensor series have parallel shaft connections for in-line direct drive measurements. Applications include the testing of electrical motors, hydraulic pumps, automotive transmissions, steering systems and aircraft actuators.
All YDNS miniature reaction torque sensors offer a 1.3mV/V output signal which can be fed into any of our range of digital indicators, signal conditioners and digitisers to provide a complete torque measurement system.
We are able to offer the miniature reaction torque sensor with custom shaft sizes and configurations to suit your application if required. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
|0.2, 0.5, 1||76||36||20||38||12||15||1|
Incredible Miniature Reaction Torque Sensor Helps Create Ocean Energy
The YDNS miniature reaction torque sensor's compact size and in-line direct drive measurement capability meant it could easily be housed within the waterproof enclosure of the 1/50th scale wave energy converter.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg