Our range of static torque transducers and reaction torque sensors are specifically designed for the measurement of torque in applications where the rotation is 1 revolution or less. They are available with measurement ranges from 0-0.2Nm to 0-50kNm are as standard with custom ranges to 200kNm and beyond.
Mechanical configurations include square drive, keyed parallel shaft and flanged with custom versions, including combinations of these connections, or completely customised types.
- Flange Types – Ideal for bolting between machinery to measure direct torque,
- Miniature Shaft Torque for electrical motors, pumps and gearboxes,
- Parallel shaft designed for high accuracy in-line static or semi-rotary torque measurement,
- Square Drive – Ideal for calibration or testing torque tools QA environment,
- Wireless versions for advanced cable-free monitoring, where a hard-wired sensor is not desirable or practical
All our reaction torque sensor models can be supplied with analogue or digital instrumentation. Including amplifiers and signal conditioners, signal digitisers, displays and indicators and wireless radio telemetry equipment.
Calibration traceable to UKAS standards is available on all static torque transducers and systems.