At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-10Nm to 0-10kNm
- 2mV/V Output (nominal)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/Rated Capacity
- Custom Capacities to 50kNm+
- Designed for In-Line Static or Semi-Rotary Torque Measurement
- High Accuracy – Ideal for Calibration, Development and Testing Applications
- Integral Bayonet Lock Military Connector Ensures Simple & Easy Connection
- Fast Installation with Customised Shaft and Configuration Options
- Let us Customise the Design to Suit Your Exact Application
The DTD-P parallel shaft reaction torque transducer / reaction torque transducer series have keyed parallel shaft connections for in-line direct drive measurements. Applications include the testing of electrical motors, hydraulic pumps, automotive transmissions, steering systems and aircraft actuators.
We are able to offer custom shaft sizes and configurations to suit your application if required. Request pricing from our technical sales team.
|Capacity (Nm)||ØA h6||B||C||D||E||ØF||G|
Real Life: Power Take-Off Torque Monitoring – Accurate, Fast and Simple!
Read the real life case study of power take-off torque monitoring on the Wave Energy Converter The SeaPower Platform. See how our complete torque measuring system enabled engineers to accurately monitor the torque applied by the Wave Energy Converter as it responded to waves in the test tank with accurate, fast and reliable results.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm