At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-10Nm to 0-20kNm
- 2mV/V Output (1.5mV/V on 50kNm model)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.1%/Rated Capacity
- Custom Capacities to 200kNm+
- High Accuracy – Ideal for Calibration or Testing Torque Tools QA Environment
- Protected From Low Pressure Water Jets – Suitable for Most Industrial Environments
- Offshore and Marine Submersible Versions Available
- Fast and Simple Installation Thanks to Customised Shaft and Configuration Options
- Let us Customise the Design to Suit Your Exact Application
The DTD-S series of reaction / static torque transducers have a square drive and are primarily used to measure the fastening or breakaway torque of bolts and nuts. The square drive static torque transducer is ideal for calibrating automated torque screwdrivers, spanners and wrenches.
We are able to offer custom drive sizes and configurations to suit your application if required, and can also offer versions with improved sealing up to IP68 for applications where operating conditions are harsh or involve submersion.
|Capacity (Nm)||Square Drive A||B||C||ØD|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty