At a Glance
- Torque Transducer Range: 0-10Nm to 0-20kNm
- Torque Output: 2mV/V Output (1.5mV/V on 50kNm model)
- High Accuracy: <±0.1%/Rated Capacity
- 7-Digit LCD Display (±9999999)
- 2 Ranges / Engineering Units
- Optional RS232 Serial Data Output
- Static Torque Transducer + Digital Meter Readout
- Ideal for Fastening or Breakaway Torque of Bolts and Nuts
- Supplied Calibrated & Ready to Use
- IP65 Dust-Tight and Splash-Proof Protection
- 7 Digit LCD Display for High Accuracy Applications
- Calibration in 2 Separate Engineering Units Possible
Applied Measurements Torque Meter System is a complete, on-site torque tester system. It is supplied ready calibrated, to UKAS traceable standards, with a 7 digit LCD high accuracy meter, enabling you fast, portable, torque monitoring.
The reaction / static torque transducer DTD-S has a square drive and is designed to measure the fastening or breakaway torque of bolts and nuts. Plus, this torque tester system is ideal for calibrating automated torque screwdrivers, spanners and wrenches.
Thanks to the high accuracy of the static torque transducer of better than ±0.1% of rated capacity, our torque meter systems are perfect for the calibration or testing of torque tools in a QA environment.
The torque meter system has an IP65 dust-tight and splash-proof protection as standard making it suitable for most industrial environments. What’s more, the torque transducer can be customised with improved sealing up to IP68 submersible for applications where operating conditions are harsh or involve long-term submersion.
The torque meter system comes with a high resolution 7 digit LCD meter and is protected to an IP65 dust-tight, splashproof rating. It features peak & trough capture at 25Hz, display update rates up to 10Hz, display hold/freeze, shunt calibration and optionally an RS232 serial data output.
The digital meter’s dual-range capability means it can be calibrated in 2 separate engineering units (i.e. Nm and lb-ft) or it can be calibrated with 2 separate torque transducers.
Need an integrated torque meter and display? Try our DRBK-A Low Cost Rotary Torque Sensor with Display which features a built-in 4 segment LCD display giving you instant torque and speed readings with real-time speed updates of 1x sample/second and torque updates of 1,000 sample per second.
TEDS is now only available on our new TRX strain gauge display, which is in stock and available to buy online.
DTD-S Static Torque Transducer Dimensions
|Capacity (Nm)||Square Drive A||B||C||ØD|
|Rated Capacity (RC)||Nm||0-10, 0-20, 0-50, 0-100, 0-200, 0-250, 0-500, 0-1000, 0-2k, 0-5k, 0-10k, 0-20k|
|Operating Modes||Clockwise (CW)/Counter-Clockwise (CCW) / Clockwise (CW) & Counter-Clockwise (CCW)|
|Sensitivity (RO)||mV/V||1.5 nominal|
|Zero Balance/Offset||±%/Rated Output||<1|
|Output Symmetry (CW vs. CCW)||±%/Rated Output||<0.25 typical|
|Non-Linearity||±%/Full Scale Output||<0.1|
|Hysteresis||±%/Full Scale Output||<0.1|
|Repeatability||±%/Full Scale Output||<0.1|
|Temperature Effect on Zero||±Full Scale Output/ ˚C||<0.010|
|Temperature Effect on Output||±/Reading/ ˚C||<0.010|
|Bridge Resistance||Ohms||700 nominal|
|Insulation Resistance||Megaohms||>5000 @ 50Vdc|
|Excitation Voltage||Volts AC or DC||10 recommended (2-15 acceptable)|
|Operating Temperature Range||˚C||-20 to +80|
|Compensated Temperature Range||˚C||+20 to +70|
|Storage Temperature Range||˚C||-20 to +80|
|Safe Overload||% of Rated Capacity||150|
|Ultimate Overload||% of Rated Capacity||300|
|IP Rating (Environmental Protection)||IP65|
|Weight||See dimensions table|
|Fatigue Rating||108 cycles typical|
|Cable Length (as standard)||metres||3|
|Cable Type||4-core screened PUR, Ø4.6mm|
|Resolution||1 part in 250,000 (with appropriate instrumentation)|
|Display||7-Digit LCD (±9999999) 8.8mm high|
|Resolution||1 pt. in 250,000 @ 1Hz update, 1 pt. in 65,000 @ 10Hz update||Digit|
|Accuracy||±0.005% (±0.001% typical)||Non-linearity as % of full scale|
|Bridge Excitation||5.0 ±4%||Volts dc|
|Maximum Excitation Current||59||mA|
|Input Range||Up to ±5mV/V (±50mV/V can be supplied optionally)||mV/V for display reading of ±19999|
|Minimum Bridge Resistance||85ohms (4x 350ohm sensors in parallel) to 5000ohms|
|Update Rate||0.5, 1, 3, 10, 25 (selectable)||Hz|
|Electrical Connection||5-pin binder socket (mating plug supplied)|
|Annunciators||Low battery warning, peak, trough, hold, net, shunt, cal, range|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50||˚C|
|Integral Battery||2x AA (1.5V Alkaline)|
|Battery Life||35 in normal mode or 450 in power saving mode||Hours|
|Configurable Auto Power Off||1-99 (in 1 minute steps)||Minutes|
|Keypad||Tactile, with rim embossed keys|
|Environmental Protection||IP65 (when mating plug fitted)|
|Enclosure Type||BS, dark grey (leather carry case optional)|
|Green||+ve signal (clockwise)|
|Screen||To ground - not connected to sensor body|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online