At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-0.5Nm to 0-1000Nm
- Real-Time Speed Updates of 1x Sample/Second
- Fast Torque Updates of 1,000 Samples/Second
- ±5Vdc Output
- Non-Linearity: <±0.3%/Rated Capacity
- Max Speed: 9000 to 22,000rpm
- Optional 60 Pulses/Revolution Speed Output
- Space Saving with its Built-In 4 Segment LCD Display
- Maintenance-Free Thanks to its Non-Contact Technology
- Captures Dynamic Torque Changes Fast
- Low-Cost – No Additional Instrumentation Needed
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed with Specially Designed Couplings
- Compact with Integrated Signal Amplifier for use Where Space is Limited
- Fast and Simple Installation with a Variety of Mounting Options
The DRBK-A is a rotary torque sensor with a built-in display manufactured by ETH Messtechnik in Germany. The built-in 4 segment LCD display delivers instant torque and speed readings with real-time speed updates of 1x sample/second and torque updates of 1,000 sample per second. The DRBK-A rotary torque sensor with display has parallel shaft connections and offer a budget option for torque measurement in continuously rotating, high duty-cycle applications where the torque to be measured does not exceed 1000Nm.
The DRBK-A low cost rotary torque sensor with display is very compact as there is no need for additional instrumentation, making it suitable for use where space to mount measuring devices is at a premium. The DRBK-A is available with specially designed couplings that ensure optimum performance.
A ±5Vdc analogue output is provided as standard from the DRBK-A’s internal signal amplifier which also offers a high 1kHz frequency response ensuring that dynamic torque changes are captured guaranteeing you optimum performance from the transducer.
Request a quotation or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339 and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
0-0.5, 0-1, 0-2
0-5, 0-10, 0-20
0-50, 0-100, 0-200
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty