At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-10Nm to 0-50kNm
- 2mV/V Output (1.5mV/V on 20kNm+)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.25%/Rated Capacity
- Custom Capacities to 200kNm+
- Ideal for Bolting Between Machinery to Measure Direct Torque
- Protected From Low Pressure Water Jets – Suitable for Most Industrial Environments
- Offshore and Marine Submersible Versions Available
- Fast and Simple Installation with its Integrated LEMO Connector
- Customised Shaft and Configuration Options to Suit Your Exact Application
The DTD-F series of static / reaction torque transducers have end flanges for bolting between machinery where a direct drive is required. Applications including the testing of automotive drives, aircraft actuator and industrial robots.
The DTD-F flange type static torque transducer is constructed from Stainless Steel on capacities up to 10kNm while capacities from 20kNm upwards are constructed from Alloy Steel.
Installation and setup is made fast and simpler with its integral, robust Lemo connector.
The design of the DTD-F lends itself readily to customisation, allowing us to offer custom flange sizes and fixing configurations, as well as versions with sealing to IP68 for applications where operating conditions are particularly harsh or involve total submersion.
|0-10, 0-20, 0-50, 0-100||76||100||38.1||13||2||82.5||M8|
Interested in this product? Let us call you...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm