At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-0.5Nm to 0-1000Nm
- ±5Vdc Output
- Non-Linearity: <±0.3%/Rated Capacity
- Max Speed: 9000 to 20,000rpm (Depending on Capacity)
- Specially Designed Couplings
- Optional 60 Pulses/Revolution Speed Output
- Maintenance Free Thanks to its Non-Contact Technology
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed with Specially Designed Couplings
- Compact with Integrated Signal Amplifier for Limited Space Applications
- Fast and Simple Installation with a Variety of Mounting Options
The DRBK low cost rotary torque sensor series manufactured by ETH Messtechnik in Germany have parallel shaft connections and offer a budget option for torque measurement in continuously rotating, high duty-cycle applications where the torque to be measured does not exceed 1000Nm.
The DRBK low cost rotary torque sensor is very compact, making it suitable for use where space to mount measuring devices is at a premium and is available with specially designed couplings to ensure optimum performance.
A ±5Vdc analogue output is provided as standard from the DRBK’s internal signal amplifier which offers a high 1kHz frequency response ensuring that dynamic torque changes are captured.
0-0.5, 0-1, 0-2
0-5, 0-10, 0-20
0-50, 0-100, 0-200
Interested in this product? Let us call you...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm