At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-1te to 0-300te
- Wireless Handheld Digital Indicator
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Carry Case Included
- Shackles Optional
- Up to 100 Load Cells Simultaneously
- Transmission Distances to 400m+
- Water Spray Protection as Standard – For use in Most Industrial Environments
- Robust Signal Integrity from Cutting Edge Wireless Technology
- Ideal in Multi-Point Lifting Applications – up to 100 load cells!
The ET24 Telemetry Lift Link series are a wireless crane scale designed for under-hook and lifting gear weighing applications, but which also lend themselves to cable tension measurement and other in-line weighing applications.
The ET24 wireless crane scale utilises the latest T24 range of telemetry instrumentation which provides superb battery life; 600 hours for the load cell & 40 hours for the handheld display. Wireless load measurement over distances up to 400 metres is possible, avoiding the need to run vulnerable cables across your site and ensuring that personnel can easily stand at a safe distance during weighing and lifting operations.
The ET24 wireless crane scale can be used on it’s own, but alternatively you can use a number of load cells simultaneously to form a multi-point measurement system – the limit is an impressive 100 load cells!
The T24 telemetry instrumentation allows multiple receivers to monitor the load reading simultaneously so, for instance, you can read on a handheld, a PC and an in-cab display.
The wireless crane scale system is supplied complete in a hard carrying case as standard, and can optionally be supplied with either bow or ‘D’ shackles to compliment if required.
For applications where wireless crane scales are not necessary, the the standard ET Wired Lift Link offers a lower-cost measurement system.
Please contact our friendly, expert sales team using the form below, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to help you specify your ideal wireless crane scale monitoring system
Telemetry Lift Link Load Cells Tip the Scales for Plaxton Bus
A multi-channel system was set up using two ET24-5T and two ET24-12T telemetry lift link load cells, two inclinometers (angle sensors) and a T24-BSu base station. ET24 telemetry load cells were attached to each corner of the bus to monitor the load and the two inclinometers were used to measure the incline. Once the bus was lifted, instantaneous measurements were picked-up by a T24-BSu wireless telemetry base station and the data was transmitted straight to the PC or laptop.
Interested in this product? Let us call you...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm