At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acquisition Modules
- Simple USB Device
- Black IP67-Rated Enclosure
- Powered From USB Port
- Easy Wireless Monitoring – No Cables Required
- Ideal for When you Need Increased Transmission Range in a Compact Device
- Simple to Use – ‘Plug & Play’ USB Connection
- Fast Configuration – Via USB Port
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
- Waterproof – Immersion Protected up to 1 metre for 30 mins
The T24-BSue compact USB wireless receiver / telemetry base station allows configuration of any of the T24 wireless telemetry modules via a PC or laptop using the T24 Telemetry Toolkit Software (included) and provides an extended operating range of up to 800 metres.
The T24-BSue compact USB wireless receiver can also be used to collect data from as many T24 acquisition modules as you have in your system to provide wireless datalogging functionality.
PC / laptop connection is made via USB and power supply is derived from USB bus, eliminating the need for additional wires.
The compact IP67 enclosure is suitable for mounting in both indoor and outdoor environments. If you require a tougher base station with improved environmental protection, the IP67-rated T24-BSi industrial base station offers the ideal alternative.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty