At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-1te to 0-100te
- Handheld Digital Indicator
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Carrying Case & 15m Cable Included
- Optional Shackles
- Fast & Simple Installation using Bow or D Shackles
- Tough Marine and Underwater Submersible Versions Available
- Water & Moisture Protection as Standard – For use in Most Industrial Environments
- Optimise Signal Integrity and Reduce Noise – With our Integrated Signal Conditioning Options
The ET Wired Lift Link is a link load cell designed primarily for under-hook crane weighing and lifting gear weighing applications. In addition it can be used as a load monitoring link for cable tension measurement and other in-line force or load measurement applications such a boat weighing.
The ET Wired link load cell is supplied as a calibrated system complete with a TR150 handheld digital indicator and a 15 metre connecting cable.
The ET Lift Link load cell system is supplied in a hard plastic carrying case as standard, and can optionally be supplied with either bow or ‘D’ shackles.
For applications where a cable cannot be run between the link load cell and indicator, the wireless ET Telemetry Wireless Crane Scale is the ideal choice of measurement system.
If your link load cell application requires special dimensions, a specific capacity, or even it it will be submerged, we can help. Please contact us using the enquiry form below, or call on +44 (0) 1189 817339 to discuss your application in detail.
1, 2, 5 t
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg