At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-1te to 0-100te
- Handheld Digital Indicator
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Carrying Case & 15m Cable Included
- Optional Shackles
- Fast & Simple Installation using Bow or D Shackles
- Tough Marine and Underwater Submersible Versions Available
- Water & Moisture Protection as Standard – For use in Most Industrial Environments
- Optimise Signal Integrity and Reduce Noise – With our Integrated Signal Conditioning Options
Applied Measurements ET Wired Lift Link is a link load cell designed primarily for under-hook crane weighing and lifting gear weighing applications. In addition, it can be used as a load monitoring link for cable tension measurement and other in-line force or load measurement applications such a boat weighing.
Our ET Wired link load cell is supplied as a calibrated system complete with our TR150 handheld digital indicator and a 15-metre connecting cable.
Applied Measurements ET Lift Link load cell system is supplied in a hard plastic carrying case as standard, and can optionally be supplied with either bow or ‘D’ shackles.
For applications where a cable cannot be run between the link load cell and indicator, the wireless ET Telemetry Wireless Crane Scale is the ideal choice of measurement system.
If your link load cell application requires special dimensions, a specific capacity, or even it it will be submerged, we can help. Please contact us using the enquiry form below, or call on +44 (0) 1189 817339 to discuss your application in detail.
1, 2, 5 t
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty