At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-2te up to 0-1000te
- Output: 2mV/V (1.5mV/V on 500te+)
- Accuracy: <±0.15% / <±0.25%
- IP67 & IP68 Submersible Options
- Domed-Top Versions Available
The CCD column load cell is designed to make compression load measurements in a wide range of heavy duty mid to high capacity applications such as pile force measurement, press testing and hydraulic jack levelling systems.
Standard capacities for the CCD column load cell range from 2 tonnes up to 1000 tonnes with even higher capacity versions up to 3000 tonnes possible.
The column load cell design can be readily modified to provide higher integrity where environmental conditions are particularly arduous such as in marine and offshore applications. IP67 and IP68 submersible versions can be offered where such conditions prevail. It is also possible to manufacture low-height versions if space is at a premium.
A high accuracy version of the CCDDT column load cell is available for use in verification and calibration systems as a reference standard.
|Model||Capacity (t)||H||ØA||ØK||Thread N||P||ØR|
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg