At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-2te up to 0-1000te
- Output: 1.5mV/V
- Sealed to IP67 (IP68 submersible versions available)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Optional Amplifier Output & Integral Connector
- Can be Supplied with Loading Cap & Mounting Base
- Long-Term Submersible Versions Available – Ideal for marine and offshore applications.
- Lower Height Versions Available – To fit within your specific application.
- Fast and Easy Installation – With our loading cap and mounting bases.
- Immersion protected to 1 metre – for up to 30 mins.
- Carry Handles Supplied for Units Over 200t
- Get it Fast – Shorter delivery times on lower capacities.
The CCDDT dome top column load cell is designed to make compression load measurements in general use applications or in permanent outdoor installations. Thanks to its stainless steel construction and IP67 dust tight and immersion protection it is suitable for harsh environments.
Further applications include hydraulic press calibration, pile force measurement, jack force measurement, centre of gravity measurement systems and structural proof testing. Verification standard versions are available which are suitable for use in laboratories, please see our 0.1% higher accuracy column load cell.
Standard capacities for the CCDDT dome top column load cell range from 2 tonnes up to 1000 tonnes, with higher capacity versions available on request.
The dome top column load cell design can be readily modified to provide higher integrity where environmental conditions are particularly arduous such as in marine and offshore applications. IP68 fully submersible versions can be offered where such conditions prevail. It is also possible to manufacture low-height versions if space is at a premium.
We can provide an optional loading cap and mounting base to ease installation and provide optimal performance from the load cell. Plus, carry handles are normally supplied on capacities over 200t to assist moving and installation.
A high accuracy version of the CCDDT column load cell is available for use in verification and calibration systems as a reference standard.
Deflection at RC (mm,nominal)
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg