At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-2te up to 0-1000te
- Output: 1.5mV/V
- Sealed to IP67 (IP68 submersible versions available)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Optional Amplifier Output & Integral Connector
- Can be Supplied with Loading Cap & Mounting Base
- Long-Term Submersible Versions Available – Ideal for marine and offshore applications.
- Lower Height Versions Available – To fit within your specific application.
- Fast and Easy Installation – With our loading cap and mounting bases.
- Immersion protected to 1 metre – for up to 30 mins.
- Get it Fast – Shorter delivery times on lower capacities.
The CCDDT dome top column load cell is designed to make compression load measurements in general use applications or in permanent outdoor installations.
Further applications include hydraulic press calibration, pile force measurement, jack force measurement, centre of gravity measurement systems and structural proof testing. Verification standard versions are available suitable for use in laboratories.
Standard capacities for the CCDDT dome top column load cell range from 2 tonnes up to 1000 tonnes higher capacity versions are available on request.
The dome top column load cell design can be readily modified to provide higher integrity where environmental conditions are particularly arduous such as in marine and offshore applications. IP68 fully submersible versions can be offered where such conditions prevail. It is also possible to manufacture low-height versions if space is at a premium.
A high accuracy version of the CCDDT column load cell is available for use in verification and calibration systems as a reference standard.
Deflection at RC (mm,nominal)
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg